Provider Enrollment Assistance
To ensure a seamless transition or startup, Offshore Medical Billing assumes responsibility for all the forms required by payers. With each payer demanding different forms, the paperwork is never-ending. Offshore Medical Billing will obtain the proper forms and make sure that they are completed and filed as quickly as possible to make sure that provider receives proper reimbursement. Offshore Medical Billing will also confirm that all payers have the correct information of the provider to avoid payment delays or denials. We will provide you the enrollment assistance.
Our Offshore Customized Practice Management Reports
Activity and Insurance Reports
- Number of procedures by charge type (modality)
- Dollar amount of charges
- Amount of charges billed to the payers
- Dollar amount of adjustments
- Dollar amount of receipts
- Dollar amount of accounts receivable (A/R)
- Number of days in A/R
The different activity and insurance reports such as:
- Financial Class Activity Report: Dollar amount charged for each financial class (FC) as well as the dollar amount paid and adjusted off for each FC.
- Charge Type Analysis Report: Number of charges/charge type (modality) for each
doctor by location.
- Daily Posting Summary Report: Charges, payments and adjustments posted each day.
- Procedure Mix Activity Report: Dollar amount charged for each charge type (modality) and the payments that have been received for those charges.
- Practice Analysis Report: Volume of each procedure and dollar amount charged for each procedure per provider enrollment assistance.