- Offshore Medical Billing specialist's access the information via the Server (or directly from Software Screen as the case may be) and enter information directly into the client software.
- Ability to work on scanned images as well as electronically submitted demographic sheets.
- Ability to accurately process insurance information (selecting appropriate insurance details).
- Offshore Medical Billing specialist's process charges for all specialties with good appropriate state and specialty rules.
- Trained in regulations related to Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Third Party Liability, Workers Compensation, Preferred Provider Organizations and Indemnity Insurers.
- Paper and Electronic claims are sent daily. Electronic claims are submitted directly to: Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield & most commercial insurance carriers
- Offshore Medical Billing performs Internal Quality Assurance at different levels to provide the high quality output.
- Daily Deposits balanced accurately
- Denials are worked immediately and secondary claim reports are sent on daily basis.
- For partial payments, analysis is done and corrective action is taken
Offshore Medical Billing specialist's brings expertise in various specialties:
Ambulance Billing, Anesthesiology & Pain Management, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Dermatology, Durable Medical Equipment, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Family Practice, General Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedic, Physical & Occupational Therapy, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pathology, Psychiatry, Radiology and Urology.
Offshore Medical Billing specialist's has experience with popular billing software applications:
"Medic, Medical Manager, Healthpac, Calmed, Prime Clinical, Medisoft, CpuMed, NextGen, Practice Today, IDX, SMS Signature and Lytec".